Semi-Intensive Driving Lessons

In Salford and surrounding areas.

  • Fully Qualified DVSA Local Driving Instructor
  • One 2 One Tuition - No Car Sharing

Since 2009, We have helped over 47,000 students pass there tests.

Intensive Driving Courses Salford, London DTC UK Driving
Crash Courses Salford, London DTC UK Driving
Short Notice courses Salford, London DTC UK Driving
5-day courses Salford, London DTC UK Driving
Pass Fast Intensive Courses Salford, London DTC UK Driving
Quick Intensive Courses Salford, London DTC UK Driving

Salford – Dual Carriageways

There are several dual carriageways such as the A5063 and the A6 within easy reach of Salford driving test centre. It is vital that you get plenty of practice and have a good understanding of dual carriageways along with multilane roundabouts which lead to them. When joining one of these busy dual carriageways, sure that you adjust your speed to match the speed of the traffic already on the carriageway. You must not force the traffic on the main road to either slow down, swerve or stop. Once you’re on the carriageway, the driving examiner will expect you to make progress if road conditions allow it.

Salford – Residential Roads

Eventually, the examiner will take you out of the busy area into the quiet residential roads of Salford. There is also a possibility of going towards Eccles or Pendlebury. These quieter residential areas will be used for the purpose of carrying out one of the four reverse manoeuvers. The emergency stop, although not compulsory, may also be requested.

Salford – Independent Drive

During the 40 minutes’ drive from Salford driving test centre, the examiner will set aside 20 minutes for the independent driving section of the test. During this section, 80% of learner drivers will be asked to follow directions given by a satnav. The remaining 20% will be asked to follow directions given the road signs and road markings.

More on Salford.



Address of Salford Practical Driving Test Centre 

Salford DTC,
Salford Fire Station
Liverpool Street
Greater Manchester
M5 4LE.

View on Google Maps.

Salford Driving Test Centre does not provide test candidate toilet facilities. Upon arriving for your driving test, park on Blucher Street alongside the Fire Station facing towards Liverpool Street and report to the reception at the front of the building where your driving examiner will meet you. This centre offers its services to car drivers only.

Short Notice Driving Test SalfordCar driving test centres closest to Manchester Salford DTC:

Manchester Cheetham Hill Practical Test Centre – Distance: 1.8 miles
Manchester West Didsbury Practical Test Centre – Distance: 3.84 miles
Manchester Sale Practical Test Centre – Distance: 4.7 miles
Manchester Chadderton  Practical Test Centre – Distance: 5.39 miles
Manchester Bredbury Practical Test Centre – Distance: 6.91 miles

Pass Rate – Salford

Salford Driving Test Centre has an average pass rate of 35.9%. This is lower than the national average.  Last year, 626 people attempted their driving test, with 225 people passing their driving test, giving Salford driving test centre a pass rate of 35.9%.


Thinking of taking an Intensive Driving Course soon?

If you cannot afford to wait months to pass your driving test, then our last-minute intensive driving courses are just perfect for you. If you are up to test standard, we will book your driving test before starting the intensive course. These courses are also known as fast track driving courses, driving crash courses, and pass in one-week courses.

DTC Intensive Driving Courses only use driving instructors who are fully qualified with a grade A or B with the DVSA (UK Governments Driver and Vehicle Standard Agency). You’re driving instructor would have had Police clearance and is regularly tested to ensure a high standard of teaching. Your instructor will also abide by the DVSA code of conduct. For your added safety, the driving school cars that they use, are fully dual controlled.


About us

DTCUK is a trading mark of Driving Test UK Limited. We are a privately owned family company with Head Offices in Croydon, London. Founded by Shakti Gadday, helping learner drivers get on the road since 1987, registered with the DVSA under ADI number 120120. We’ve been booking driving tests for over 8 years and have helped over 35,000 learners pass their test quicker.

We can either automatic book you an earlier driving test or consult your instructor first, if needed. This will save you £100s in driving lessons.

Book Your Semi-Intensive Driving Course

Fill out the form or text us your details on 0779 988 6380
  • We will only contact you with reference to this booking
  • We will never share your information.
  • View Terms & conditions for Intensive Driving Courses in Salford
driving test canellations in Salford
  • Available Throughout Salford & Surrounding Areas
  • Fully Qualified DVSA Local Driving Instructor
  • One 2 One Tuition - No Car Sharing