Dtcuk.co is a trading name of Driving Test UK Limited which provides its services to you subject to the following terms & conditions, which you accept by using the service.
Driving Test Cancellations
1) By using Dtcuk.co, and providing us with your driving licence number, application reference or theory certificate number, you agree for us to make changes to your driving test date and time or driving test centre on your behalf.
2) Once we have made changes to your driving test, we will inform you by text or email. You must confirm to reject the new driving test appointment. This must be done within 24 hours by email, text or by a phone call.
3) Once you have accepted the newly booked appointment, payment for our service of £30 is due immediately.
4) If you fail to accept or reject the new booking, We will assume that you no longer require our service and will change your driving test to the next available date.
5) If you provide us with your driving licence number but do not have a current driving test booked, you authorize us to book a driving test on your behalf and pay the DVSA fee. By accepting the booking, you agree to repay us the sum of £95
7) If you accept a test date and then change your mind, it is your responsibility to cancel it.
8) If you have found your own date, you may cancel our service without occurring any costs. You must cancel by texting 07799-886380 or by email to email@example.com
9) If you fail to cancel our service, we will assume that you still require your driving test to be changed, and will make the necessary changes.
10) We cannot be held responsible for the DVSA changing the date and/or time of your test, or for them cancelling the test due to driving examiner illness, or due to weather conditions, such as snow, ice or fog.
11) The learner driver is responsible to check their driving test booking at https://www.gov.uk/check-driving-test and for turning up to the driving test, taking the correct documents and ensuring that they have arranged a suitable car. We cannot be held responsible for any tests cancelled due to reasons that are the responsibility of the learner driver or their driving instructor including, but not limited, to the above learner driver responsibilities.
12) We will find you a driving test cancellation within 2 weeks or offer you our service for free. This is provided that you are willing to accept any day or time at the test centre of your choice plus TWO ADDITIONAL centres. The offer applies to mainland UK only.
13) We are unable to offer our Driving Test Cancellation service for extended tests or if the candidates have any special needs.
14) All content included on this site, including logos, text, graphics, images, software and button icons are the property of Driving Test UK Limited and is protected by international copyright laws. All programs used on this site are the property of Driving Test UK Limited and are protected by international copyright laws.